The Central Pollution Control Board or CPCB is a official organization under the Ministry of environment forest and climate change. It was founded in 1974 in order to oversee and ensure standards for water and air pollution. In the past, the scope of Central Pollution Control Boardhas been expanded to other areas. It is a central coordinating authority for a variety of different state-level pollution control boardsand gives various guidelines and guidelines from time to moment on environmental pollution as well as its control. CPCB is located in Delhi and serves as an apex organ for the control of pollution in India. CPCBhas seven zonal offices as well as five laboratories.
The types of NOC needed
There are two kinds of NOCs that must be obtained from the the pollution control boardsto run a business in India. NOC means No Objection certificate. These are the consents given by the the state pollution control boardto industries. These consents are granted in accordance with the different rules and regulations for various environmental laws. The NOC must be obtained prior to starting an company. There are various kinds of NOCs that are required.
Consent to establish(CTE) CTE It is the initial authorization needed from the the state pollution control authority for beginning a business. Consent to Establish is granted with consideration to the various aspects of pollution control as stipulated in the law. In order to obtain consent to establish, consent to establish, business must satisfy the requirements of all standers that are mandatory as well as the legal requirements for documentation.
Consent to Operate (CTO) Consent to Operate (CTO) It can be considered the 2nd stage of consent needed for a company operating in India. The consent has to be obtained at any degree of pollution emitted by the company.
Documents needed to get an environmental NOC from the an environmental control board
- Plan of the site or location of the industrial premises.
- Documents that confirm the legal status of the company. These documents include Udyog Aadhar or MSE certificate of the proprietorship of a concern. Also, a partnership deeds for a partnership company and the article of association (AOA) along with Memorandum of association (MOA) for private limited companies. These documents must be self-certified by the proprietor or partner, or even a managing partner depending on the situation.
- Documents pertaining to ownership of land like sale deed, general power of attorney , also known as GPA or Lease Deed, or lease agreement.
- The detailed project report for the project, describing the how the manufacturing process is carried out.
- The compliance report for any previous Consent to Operate given to the company
- The site proposed is situated in the designated Industrial area , as it is notified, and that the design of the establishment is acceptable. The site should also include specific revenue figures.
- Any other document that is mandated by local authorities, whether state or municipal.
- Specific to the industry and related certificates